Kids say the funniest things. A friend of mine told me about a quote book that she keeps of the funny things her kids say. I have the book and a bunch of
sticky notes stuck to it with things from the boys. Here are a few of my favorites.
1. Current Favorite …
Will – “It’s so dark!” Any time he walks into a room without lights on it is “So dark, Mommy. So dark!”
2. Jack “I just found nature.” We were camping with friends and the boys were exploring a park. Jack came around the corner with a rock and announced
3. Will – “Yatch this.” (Watch this) He says this constantly.
4. Jack – “This is the best mud , it is type 70.” On a camping trip he was playing on the beach with friends and they were shooting mud with super soakers.
Jack said this to one of this friends.
5. Jack – “If we had a boy dog too, he and Mulligan could lay babies.”
6. Will – “I go work.” He says walking through the kitchen with a play phone and backpack. He goes into the garage as if to get in the car, then
comes walking back in and says “I eat lunch now.”
7. Jack – “Does Jesus have a bunny that lays eggs with candy in them.” Jim – “No.” Jack – “Then where is the Easter bunny from.” Jim – “Go ask your
8. Jack – “What if I made a snowball as big as the Earth. It would take me 100 hours.”
9. Jack – “If there was a show called Husky Town you would like that.” Said to Jim.
10. Will – “Yietch to meet you.” Translate, “Nice to meet you” as will shakes your hand.
What are some of your children’s favorite quotes?
I am linking up with Monday Listicles at NorthWestMommy.