My 10 Favorite Carved Pumpkins
traditions

My 10 Favorite Carved Pumpkins

I scoured my photo archives and the deep dark recesses of my brain to find my favorite ten of our carved pumpkins. I love carving pumpkins. We actually had eight (yes eight) to carve this year. I did five of them. As a kid we used to have pumpkin carving parties and some of my parents friends would come over. I always remember how creative everyone was, especially Bob Bishofberger.

Without further ado here are my favorites.

10. Lattice – 2008

9. Happy Face – 2005

8. Spider – 2007

7. Skeleton – 2011

6. Thomas – 2007

5. Robot – 2009

4. Mater – 2011

3. Autobot – 2010

2. Husky – 2009

1. Haunted House – 2010

I am linking up with Monday Listicles at Northwest Mommy for the Halloween lists.

You may also like...

Popular Articles...

0 Comments

1. These are amazing! WOW, thank you for sharing.

1. Sarah says:

It was fun to sort through the photos and remember some of the older ones. Thanks for the list idea.

2. Ohmygoodness! So very creative and can I just say- fab-u-lous! 🙂

1. Sarah says:

Thank you!

3. Oh my, they are amazing! My son would definitely like Autobot. And I would never have thought I could carve Thomas or Mater on a pumpkin. They are all so well carved! You have talent! 🙂

1. Sarah says:

Thanks! There are so many patterns on the web or you can just take a black and white version of a logo and try to do it yourself.

4. I love all the pumpkins….so much talent….probably won’t ever see anything that fancy here, lol! So cool!

1. Sarah says:

Thanks! I am sure you can with a pattern or two. Give it a try.

1. Sarah says:

With a few patterns I am sure you can have some great ones too.

5. Are you kidding me?! You carved these?! These are amazing. I am impressed. I am not so great at it but wow = these are terrific.

1. Sarah says:

We used patterns for some of them. It is amazing how long it takes to carve some of them even with a pattern to follow.

6. Those are amazing. My son would be all over the Mater one. He loves all things Mater.

1. Sarah says:

Mater was really hard and I got frustrated that it didn’t look like him, but most people have recognized it. So I feel better now. Thanks!

7. Holy Cow! You have mad pumpkin carving skills!! Those were awesome!! :^)