For this week’s Monday Listicles at Northwest Mommy, we were tasked with picking our favorite photos. I decided to pick mine from the last year. Some you may have seen before and others are new. Enjoy!
10. Watching Football – On Thanksgiving the boys were watching football before we left to go to friends for dinner. I heard Jack ask Will if he wanted to sit on his lap.
9. Rocker Boys – After Jack’s dance party birthday the boys loved to dress up and rock out.
8. Hiking in Hawaii – We were hiking in Hawaii near a lava tube. I love the look on Will’s face.
7. Husky Boys – This is the morning after the Husky’s big Holiday Bowl win. The boys slept with their shirts over their jammies.
6. Boat Ride With Molly – While Oliver was visiting over the summer we went down to the lake and went on a boat ride with Molly.
5. Jack at Grand Coulee – Over Memorial Day we went camping near Grand Coulee Dam. The boys loved playing on the beach. Jack looks so sweet in this photo.
4. 1st Day of School – I love this photo of the boys as we were leaving for the bus on the first day of school.
3. Reading With Grandma – When we were in Lodi for spring break, Grandma and Grandfather came over for the day. It was fun to see the boys with them.
2. Will in the Snow – Last February we got our big snow storm of the year. Will and I went exploring in the backyard while Jim and Jack went skiing.
1. Chatting – I think this is everyone’s favorite. I had so many comments when I posted this for Photo Friday. The boys were waiting for Jim to come home and parked their dump trucks like that on their own. I had to sneak up behind them to take the photo.