It has been years since I have written a letter to Santa, but I thought why not. In our house we believe in the magic of Santa and the joy of the holidays.
I have tried to be a good girl this year. I have worked hard to be a good mom and wife while trying to build my blog into a business. Please come visit our house this year, because my boys have been very good and deserve a happy Christmas. As for me this is what I would like this year.
- More patience to make it through the frustrating days
- Time to work on and finish my book this year
- Sponsors for thewilltosee, so it can make some money next year
- Lots of fun camping trips and family time
- Will’s eyes to continue to progress normally
- A new camera lens
Thank you Santa for all that you do, providing hope and happiness to the world. I will continue to do my best to be a good girl.
I am participating in Mama Kat’s Writers Workshop this week.