This week at Northwest Mommy’s Monday Listicles we were tasked with creating a list of the things we want to do before we die. So here is my list, in no particular order.
- Watch our San Jose Sharks win their first Stanley Cup and University of Washington Huskies win another National Championship
- Travel throughout more of the United States — see the Grand Canyon, Alaska, Chicago, Washington DC
- See Will get his driver’s license
- Meet my daughters-in-law and see all my grandchildren
- Watch my boys graduate from college
- Get my first of many books published
- Own a horse that lives in a pasture next to our dream home
- Go to graduate school
- Participate in, or at least see, a flash mob live
- Travel more outside the country — visit Iceland, stay in a hut over an ocean, go on a safari
What is on your list?