We all have things we aren’t good at, I guess I shouldn’t speak for everyone. I have things I am not good at. The topic for this week’s Monday Listicles is 10 Things You Are Rubbish At. Here is my list.
1. Spelling – Thank God for spell check and my husband.
2. Singing – I try hard, but there is no hope.
3. Drawing – You know how some people can sit down and draw something great. That is not me. Stick figures are my only game.
4. Being Outgoing – I am pretty shy, so when it comes to walking into a group of people and introducing myself, I hate it.
5. Saying No – I try to set limits and boundaries, but it is hard for me to say no. I feel guilty about it.
6. Letting Things Go – I tend to stress and want to make things perfect, instead of letting things go and enjoying the moment.
7. Not Getting Embarrased – I get embarrassed really easily, even in situations where I shouldn’t worry about it.
8. Being Trendy – I am a very classic girl. I am trying to be more trendy, but so far I am struggling with it.
9. Playing Basketball – I am generally sporty, but this is one I had no luck with.
10. Following My Priority List – This goes hand in hand with saying no. It is really hard for me to not add new items to my list.
What things are you terrible at? We all can’t be perfect.