Today we are officially launching a new site design, yippee! I am very excited. Since Momcomm reviewed the site in May 2012, I have wanted to update the site. Some of our unique elements are still around, like our category names, but other big things have changed, like the sidebars.
Some new features include:
- Rotating banner on the home page that includes recent posts.
- Content boxes on the home page that will change as I want to feature certain content areas.
- Tab box with About Me, Search and Subscribe.
- Twitter feed in the footer of each page where you can read the latest tweets.
- Social share icons on the post pages and in the blog feed. Hopefully you all will share what you love.
- Facebook “like” box in the footer. I you haven’t liked the page, please do.
- Affiliate links in the sidebar.
A big thanks to Cynthia from NWDesigns for the awesome new site design.
What is your favorite new feature? Is there anything you don’t like?