1. Will’s questions and comments – It seems like he says something memorable each day. I try to capture them, but sometimes they are so quick they get lost.
2. Jack running – Jack runs very effortlessly and is extremely quick. It is his secret weapon.
3. Islay laying quietly in the backyard – This is the dog we know she will become, but it is hard to remember when she is running and jumping on everyone.
4. Tulips outside my office – My tulips are blooming in front of the house and I can see them when I am sitting in my office.
5. Hearing the boys laugh at each other – The sound will fill the house as they are playing and enjoying each other’s company.
6. Watching Game of Thrones with Jim – We love watching the show together and speculating about what will happen or figuring out what just did happen.
7. Pulling capri pants to the front of the closet – The appearance of capri pants means summer is just around the corner and it is finally warm enough to wear them.
8. Fruit on Mulligan’s tree – There is small citrus fruit on the tree we bought in honor of Mulligan. I can’t wait for them to ripen.
9. Sun shining on my morning walk – It just brightens my spirits when Islay and I can see the sun on our morning walk.
10. A glass of champagne – I can almost taste the crisp bubbles when I hear the cork pop. Yum!
What things make you happy right now?