As a way of looking back at this year I went through my blog posts. It was fun to revisit some that I remembered and others I had forgotten about. Here are my favorites.
- Six Years Ago My Life Changed Forever – January 5
I became a mom. This is Jack’s birthday story, don’t worry there is no gore.
- Dance videos – Will’s New Moves – January 12 and Break Dancer – August 24
I just can’t get enough of these, is that because they are my own kids or are they funny to others too?
- The Art of Saying Something Wrong – April 13
Words my kids pronounce incorrectly.
- Coming Full Circle – August 17
Jack had surgery to remove his G-tube hole and I reflect on our journey.
- My Family Zoo – September 6
Describing my kids by using animals.
- Where I am From – September 21
This was a prompt from Mama Kat and I loved putting it together about myself.
- Kids Say the Darnedest Things – October 3
Funny things my kids have said or are currently saying.
- SEE: William Stanton – November 7
A description of Will using the letters of his name as prompts.
- Ode To Gravy – November 23
I confess my love of gravy before Thanksgiving dinner.
- Favorite Photos of the Year – November 28
A picture is worth 1000 words and these tell so much about our family and our year.
I am participating in Mama Kat’s Writers Workshop this week.