March – Memories Captured
William

March – Memories Captured

On Saturday night we took Will to Red Robin to have his birthday dinner. He couldn’t wait for his sundae and ate most of it, Daddy helped a little. Happy Birthday Bugger! I can’t believe you are three. You have such a distinct personality and a zest for life. I can only imagine the person you will become, but I know I will enjoy watching you become that person.

I put this together for the March Memories Captured hosted by Mama Wants This and These Little Waves

You may also like...

Popular Articles...

0 Comments

1. What a sweetie! Great picture, a moment perfectly captured.

1. Sarah says:

My husband came in and said that was his photo, So I guess I should give him a photo credit.

2. Big bite, BIGGER BITE!! Yummmm. I think I need a Sundae now. Happy birthday to your little guy!

1. Sarah says:

Thanks. He had a fun time!

3. Oh, happy birthday to your sweet boy!

My ‘lil guy turned three this year, too and oh my, yes- you’ve captured three-ness perfectly! 🙂

1. Sarah says:

I can’t decide if I like the 3s or not. They want to do so many more things on their own, which is great, but hard at the same time. And then they learn how to push your buttons.

4. He’s just like my oldest son who always has his cars with him wherever he goes. So did he finish the sundae?

1. Sarah says:

We never leave the house without some sort of toy. I also keep some in my backpack just in case.
      With some help from Daddy he did finish it and asked for more.

5. Happy 3rd Birthday! He really enjoyed that sundae, I can tell 🙂

1. Sarah says:

Yes he did.

6. Happy 3rd Birthday! The ice cream looks wonderful!

1. Sarah says:

Who knew he would love a sundae that much.

7. Happy birthday to your young man! His look of utter joy at the treat has me wishing for a big sundae myself. Your picture and captions definitely captured the moment.

1. Sarah says:

Please enjoy one for both of us.

8. I have a 3yo as well, and it is awesome and a constant challenge all at the same time. 🙂 But ice cream? That helps. Happy birthday to your little man!

9. What a sweetheart!!!!